Flickr

MY PHOTO GALLERY

| Sunday, April 25, 2010

I got the idea of creating this photo blog because i want to share the knowledges of photography which i may have. Unfortunately, being a medical student who soon to become a doctor,time is not a luxury i have. I still have time to take pictures though. So here's a great news for you : i found this wonderful photo gallery called SmugMug, where i can put all my photos and works for us to enjoy while sipping a hot cup of relaxing tea. Just click on the Russian Skater below and he'll bring you there.


All the photography blog stuffs which i've been wanted to write, i'll post them to my old rusty blog here IF i can steal some hours. Do visit her. Who knows u might find something interesting there. Most of the time i write in Malay, sometimes English and once in a blue moon in Russian, so that u can use the translator created by those Google guys.heh!

Ah, forgot to say. You also can get Smugmugged like me if you like. Just fill the form here to get 14-days free trial... and enter my email (mr_dreizehn@yahoo.com) there to get the 5$ discount coupon they offer.

Last but not least. Thank you very much for the supports. I want to know that I really appreciate em all. Enjoy!

0 comments: